Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lush haul and review

I went to Lush awhile back for a party they had going on and got a few things I've been wanting to try.

I got Godmother soap. The smell of this is AMAZING! In the store I wasn't crazy about it, but i think it was because i had been sniffing everything else inside the store and it was all mixed up in my nose. When I got home I couldn't put it down! it smells sooo amazing! The only thing is when I used a piece in the shower, it kind of dried out my skin? it didn't leave me feeling soft. The lather is pretty good and when i get out of the shower i still smell like it so thats a big plus:) I would probably re purchase this though, because the smell is just THAT good!

Next thing I got was the Think Pink Bath Bomb. This smells great too! It turned my bath water HOT PINK! it was amazing! the little flowers fall off in the water but they melt after a while. I would definitely re-purchase this item! It was about $6.

The next thing I bought was the MMM Melting Marshmellow Moment bath melt....This is one of the most amazing smelling things i have ever bought at LUSH EVER!! The only downfall about this one is that it is around $8!! the water was definitely milky and creamy and it smelled delicious! I would maybe re-purchase this on a special occasion!

This is the Ex-factor bath bomb. This also smells amazing! my bath water turned blue and unfortunately this was a limited edition bath bomb for Valentines Day. I would definietlye re-purchase this item! It was about $6.

The Magic Mushroom Bubble Bar was my favortie purchase so far at LUSH! It smells like strawberry fields! ITs so amazing! The bubbles that HALF of this bubble bar made were amazing! and it turned my bath water bright red! Unfortunetly this bubble bar was also a limited edition item for valentines day and when I went back to get 2 or 3 more they were all sold out! I was heartbroken! I am looking forward to next february! I hope the re-sell this item!! I'm in love!

This is the Happy Birthday Bubble Bar. I got this for free for being one of the first 50 to RSVP to the Lush party. I wasn't in love with the smell. It kind of smelled like orange cleaner and laundry detergent. I didn't love it but it was okay. It made tons of bubbles so i can't say it was horrible. But because of the smell i probably wouldn't repurchase. I think that this is being sold for a little over $6. This is also a retro product!




I hope you guys enjoy this haul review! I'm actually going to Lush tomorrow! They are having another party for St. Patrick's day and if you wear plaid or green you get a "pot of gold" and I am VERY curious what that is! i'm excited! Expect another Haul and review soon!

Love, The Twins<3

1 comment:

Feed back is greatly appreciated and we're looking forward to all your comments!